Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures is an American motion picture distribution division owned by The Walt Disney Company.
Established in 1953 as Buena Vista Distribution Company, the unit handles distribution, marketing and promotion for films produced by the Walt Disney Studios; including Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, DisneyToon Studios, Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios, Disneynature and Touchstone Pictures.
The division took on its current name in 2007, which before that had been Buena Vista Pictures Distribution since 1986.
Lego Indiana Jones movie series distributionEdit
Buena Vista Pictures DistributionEdit
Walt Disney Studios Motion PicturesEdit
- Lego Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (2007)
- Lego Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (2008)
- Lego Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2009)
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution at Internet Movie Database
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures at Internet Movie Database